Black Soul Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Battalion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TYROELIT3
Admin
TYROELIT3

BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!!   BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 am

but got a component cable so i can put on my TV BUT i wont get to use my mic unless i unplug it (the component cable).......but then i cant see...............unless i can find a remote joy that works for my PSP firmware. So ill be on (after the cable comes-should only take a few days) in moderation until i find a metheod that will work out better.
Back to top Go down
https://thebsb.forumotion.com
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!!   BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:34 am

Well done, brother!! I'll be on as soon as I have the cash for a new psp. This ones a refurb from sony and the item # sticker fell off as soon as i got it, so no free ride. I'll see what I can do, expect me back in the coming months. Have you seen what assrabbit's been doing on the old bsb site? bullshit right there, man.
Back to top Go down
TYROELIT3
Admin
TYROELIT3

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!!   BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm

yea ive seen it, but we don't have anything to do with him anymore
Back to top Go down
https://thebsb.forumotion.com
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!!   BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Good news man, good news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!!   BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BROKE MY PSP SCREEN!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Soul Battalion :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: