Black Soul Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Battalion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie

State of the clan Empty
PostSubject: State of the clan   State of the clan EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:29 am

So what is the state of the clan?
I know assrabbit is fucking with us on the old BsB forum, but other than that i dont know jack.
So what's the deal?
Back to top Go down
TYROELIT3
Admin
TYROELIT3

State of the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the clan   State of the clan EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:48 am

umm come on and ull find out
Back to top Go down
https://thebsb.forumotion.com
Valkyrie

State of the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the clan   State of the clan EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:39 pm

I'd love to, if I had a psp that would play UMD's. As soon as I get one I'll be on, but til then can anyone inform me?
Back to top Go down
TYROELIT3
Admin
TYROELIT3

State of the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the clan   State of the clan EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 am

Here the skinny- Clans doning pretty well as of right now, -BsB-LEGACY (spell check) is back and helped us win a war with GaW. Had a war with Rk but as soon as things got hairy, he (Tra La La) used strong bullets and we lost but won the war due to us calling his ass out for hacks but either way, 2 wins that broke our losing streek. Don't worry about JACKASS, he has nothing to do with us or the clan anymore and we're all pleased with that (particularily moonman cheers ). As of recently, DE4D1 is working on a new site so JACKASS is and will be out of the picture for the forseeable future.......and just yesterday (18th) BROKE MY FUCKING PSP SCREEN!!!!!!! but that solution can be explained with the BROKE MY FUCKING SCREEN post so there you go i hope you read all the information i typed cause that was a pain (watching 2 girls scissor and typing at the same time is a pain in the ass). SO THERE YOU GO BROTHER, NOW GET YOUR ASS BACK ON KZL BIATCH!!!!!!

P.S.- Lesbians are interesting............{TYROELIT3}
Back to top Go down
https://thebsb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

State of the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the clan   State of the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Soul Battalion :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: